Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WHY DO I NEED PAYPAL!?

credits to turtlelover1992


Anything you can do, I can do better. I can do anything better than you!
No you can't. Yes, I can. No you can't. YES I CAN ***** CAUSE I GOT PAYPAL!



Why Do I Need Paypal?
You don't need to have it, but it is a major plus in using this site. If you have paypal, you can basically do almost everything on this site.
For international users, it is one of those things that is a must-have! Since most payments for international is through paypal only.

Can I trust Paypal?
Paypal is a renown company world-wide. Countless of people use it to purchase things overseas. In fact, it is one of the most used methods in handling international transactions for people like you and me.

What are the requirements for Paypal?
You will need a type of banking account, debit or a credit card, any is fine.
Without it, then you're out of luck.

Are there any fees?
No, there are none or very little.
You must be doing something crazy to get a fee though.


Where do I sign up?

No comments:

Post a Comment