Sunday, January 1, 2012

List of Surveys [US]

MySurvey

Proof of Payment

Methods of Payments
Rixty, gift-cards, paypal, and a variety of other things.

Info: This site offers quite a bunch of surveys every so often. At the moment this site offers the most actual life-like surveys such as viewing pizza hut commercials or commenting on toothbrushes. I recommend this site the most for all ages!

Sign up Link:

Since I cannot put up a direct link, I have to send it by e-mail.
I don't bite so don't be afraid to send an email ^^

If you wish to receive a referral link just shoot me an email to
theonesender@gmail.com or you can comment below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SurveySavvy & Mindfield Online 




Method of Payment: 
Checks or Paypal

Info
Pretty easy-going sites. 
I prefer surveysavvy slightly more because that have more surveys than mindfield though.

Sign up Link (survey savvy)
Sign up Link 2 (mindfield online) 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Global Test Market







Method of Payment: Paypal only

Info:
This is another great site that I have stumbled across. What makes it better that this is also international!

(and no, I am not Mr. Stonibert Lim T_T)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pinecone Research



Proof of Payment

Method Of Payment:
Check by mail or paypal.

Info:
Currently one of my favorite sites.
This site offers bi-weekly surveys all worth $3.

Sign up Link:
Currently my invite link has expired.
If you wish to look for this site, just google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment